PADI Nitrox (EANx) Course
Diving with Nitrox (Enriched Air) is becoming more popular in the dive industry. It may seem complicated, but the theory is simple. Diving with Nitrox means you can stay longer, which is a good thing all round. You can learn to dive with Nitrox after just a short session of theory, and this certification is valid world-wide.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- A short session of theory with your instructor, watching videos and completing knowledge reviews
- A final exam to ensure your understanding of the material
- Learning the correct procedures for marking and analysing a SCUBA tank
- This course can be completed as a ‘dry’ course or a ‘wet’ course including 1 x Open Water Dive on Nitrox
- You must be 12 years old
- You need to be a certified Open Water Diver
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details. Click HERE to view the PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- This is a great option for people who already have a SCUBA qualification, and want to spend longer underwater.
- The dry course takes half a day only
- The wet course takes 1 full day and includes half a day of theory, followed by a dive uding Nitrox.
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your diving equipment
- Your manual and theory sessions
- Your Open Water Dive (if choosing the ‘wet course’ option)
- A completion card to show your achievement
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- Your current SCUBA certification card
- Dry Course – This course generally starts at 9:30am and finishes by around 1:30pm
- Wet Course – This course generally starts at 9:30am and finishes by around 4:30pm
- You must be minimum 12 yrs old to complete this program
- We would not recommend any time saving options for this course
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- If you are coming in a group of 3 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. You can pay via PayPal (5% extra charge), or via direct bank transfer.
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the Nitrox (EANx) Course?Enquire about this course